The basket has been updated
Avocado, Blueberries and Garden Mint on Toasted Multi Grain Sourdough
A superfood breakfast to kick the day off the right way.
A superfood breakfast
Toast topped with avocado and blueberries
- ripe avocados 2 large
- blueberries 100g
- freshly picked mint leaves 250g
- multi grain sourdough bread 4 slices
- Extra virgin olive oil 40ml
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone. Peel the skin from the avocado, lay the halves flat on the chopping board and cut them into fairly robust pieces so they do not break or bruise when you mix them with the olive oil and salt.
- Toast the sourdough and place each piece on a serving plate. Drizzle a little olive oil onto the toast while it is warm to release the perfume of the oil, then begin to arrange the avocado onto the toast equally.
- Place the blueberries into the grooves, holes and crevices created by the avocado, then delicately put the mint leaves on top, arranging in the style you like.
Sprinkle a little sea salt and olive oil onto the dish and serve.